Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 5, 2014 - "He Sent His Son" introduction

In introducing "He Sent His Son" to my Primary Kids, I decided to illustrate the song and introduce the questions and have them think about what they would do if they were Heavenly Father. I cut these prints in half so the question was on the top and the answer is the bottom.

 I also talked with the Senior Primary kids about and defined the concepts in the song like "tenderness" and "hope".








I also made these "Sunbeams" to spotlight all our new little rays of sunshine. 


I emailed the parents of the new Sunbeams and asked for: 
1. name
2. favorite color
3. favorite food
4. favorite game
5. interesting tid bit
6. favorite primary song

I wrote this info on the back of each of the sunbeams and read them out to "get to know" our new primary members and get a few wiggle songs in. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,
    I ran across your illustrations for the primary song, He Sent His Son. I love these images and would love to share them with our primary. Is there any chance you would share this file with me? I didn't see any place to download it. You're talented, thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete